Image Use Agreement
We have created this library of images, logos, promotions and presentations to assist dealers in their client education effort. These files may be used by authorized ORTHODONTIC DESIGN & PRODUCTION, INC. dealers and distributors, and within orthodontic practice and orthodontic study club websites and presentations for purposes that adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Image Use as defined on this page.
The media files on these pages are provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Orthodontic Design & Production Incorporated owns and retains the worldwide copyrights to the images provided herein. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for orthodontic practice marketing, patient and/or orthodontic staff education, and product marketing use only in association with products purchased from Orthodontic Design & Production. Any other must be submitted in writing to Orthodontic Design & Production and signed by an authorized representative of both parties prior to any such use.
- Orthodontic Design & Production, the Orthodontic Design and Production “ODP” signature (symbol with logotype), Comfort Zone, Cannon Ultra, Cannon Ultra II, Magnum, Lucent, Prism, Clarion, Diamante, Titan, Saturn, BondPro, ProFlex, ProForce, Supreme, ShortStix, Extreme Sports Elastics, TruImage, ProLock, Omega, Excelsior and Flexibase are among the trademarks and/or service marks used by Orthodontic Designed & Production, and no trademark license (either express or implied) is granted by Orthodontic Design and Production other than provided for in Paragraph 3. below. This list is not exhaustive, and Orthodontic Design and Production may own other marks that are not included here.
- Images provided herein shall only be used in association with the appropriate trademarks and/or service marks of Orthodontic Design and Production predominantly displayed therewith.
- The images provided are “as is”. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Indemnity: The recipient agrees to indemnify and hold Orthodontic Design and Production harmless against all claims arising out of any breach of this Agreement.