Precisely produced from a single piece of wire.
These remarkable and exclusive archwires are precisely produced from a single piece of wire. The anterior part of the wire is square for perfect incisor torque control, and the posterior part of the wire is round for minimized friction.
- Perfect for anterior retraction in Class II cases. The rectangular anterior section reduces the potential for lingual crown tip and promotes bodily crown movement, while the round posterior section reduces friction and facilitates space closure.
- An excellent tool for case finishing. Anterior crown torque can be enhanced without disruption of posterior occlusion. The round posterior section also allows for 'settling' of the occlusion, especially when used with cross and box elastics.
- The perfect wire for fabricating extrusion and intrusion arches, especially when using loops and helixes.
- Available in Super Elastic Nickel Titanium, Thermal Nickel Titanium, and Stainless Steel.
- Available in True Form, our most popular shape.
The anterior part of the wire is square for perfect incisor torque control.
The posterior part of the wire is round for minimized friction.