Paragon™ pliers are crafted from medical grade 440-barstock stainless steel, and then heat-treated, resulting in precision instruments that will last a lifetime.
Most orthodontic instruments in today's market are forged and then plated, which can cause chipping and peeling, shortening the serviceable life of the instrument.
Handcrafted to perfection.
At ODP, we don't take short cuts when manufacturing our instruments.
With over 25 years of experience, we understand that a satisfied customer is our strongest asset. That's why we use only the finest raw materials and oversee every aspect of the manufacturing and finishing processes. Our master technicians inspect each instrument by hand to ensure perfect alignment and balance. This painstaking dedication to perfection results in one satisfied customer after another.
Paragon™ Instruments features include:
- Tungsten Carbide inserted tips for extremely high durability and superior performance. The tips may also be replaced over time at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire instrument.
- Medical grade 440 Barstock Stainless Steel handles and stocks that are designed to withstand the rigors of repeated sterilization while maintaining their aesthetic finish.
- The cutters have diamond-honed cutting edges that stay sharp longer and are precisely aligned making for a highly efficient, long lasting wire cutter.
- All Paragon™ Instruments are 100% solid stainless steel and are hand finished to a satin luster. In addition to corrosion resistance this non-glare surface is easy to clean and will always look great.
- Precision-machined components combined with our exclusive orbit forming process create a smooth working hinge without shins, and keep instruments tips in proper alignment. With regular lubrication joints will work smoothly for years
- The sizes, shape, handle lengths, and weight are optimum for comfort and confidence.
Paragon™ Instruments Warranty
ODP warrants its instruments to be free of defects in material and workmanship for (1) year. Misuse, abuse, or failure to properly maintain or care for the instrument will void warranty. Warranty does not cover routine maintenance, sharpening, or reconditioning. Cutting instruments should be reconditioned every 6-9 months. In the event of a warranty claim, it is the sole option of ODP to repair or replace the instrument.