Armada™ instruments are hand crafted to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our craftsmen have been manufacturing fine pliers and cutters for more than twenty-five years, and are committed to excellence in engineering and production.
Armada™ instruments are crafted from high-quality surgical grade stainless steel forgings, and then heat-treated, resulting in precision instruments that will last a lifetime. They are available in a wide variety of the most popular designs and configurations, and their unique qualities and features have established new standards for precision orthodontic instruments.
Armada™ Instruments features include:
- Surgical grade 420 stainless steel handles and stocks are designed to withstand the rigors of repeated sterilization while maintaining their aesthetic finish.
- Tungsten Carbide inserted tips on all cutters for extremely high durability and superior performance.
- All Armada™ instruments are hand finished to a beautiful satin luster, which reduces glare.
- All instruments are designed with a 'box joint', which provides reliably smooth action and ensures the tips align perfectly every time.
- All Armada™ instruments have a unique streamline design, providing a perfectly balanced instrument.
- All instruments are finished with round, smooth edges to provide maximum comfort and safety for you and your patient.
Armada™ Instruments Warranty
ODP warrants its instruments to be free of defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years. Misuse, abuse, or failure to properly maintain or care for the instrument will void warranty. Warranty does not cover routine maintenance, sharpening, or reconditioning. Cutting instruments should be reconditioned every 6-9 months. In the event of a warranty claim, it is the sole option of ODP to repair or replace the instrument.