Providing a secure fit you can count on!
Precision-shaped tooth anatomy for a tight, secure fit and excellent retention time after time.
Whether you are upgrading from your current band system or are just starting out, ODP has a band system to meet your specifications. Manufactured under stringent quality control measures, you can count on Titan and Saturn Anatomical Molar Band Systems to meet the demands of your orthodontic practice.
- Precision-shaped tooth anatomy for a tight, secure fit with excellent retention. Our distinct right and left anatomy is completely proportioned in all planes and for each band size.
- Stainless steel that exhibits properties of "hardness" for strength to avoid wall collapse when fitting, yet is malleable enough for "snap" fitting that requires little or no burnishing.
- Increased buccal height for greater flexibility in the placement and positioning of buccal tubes and lingual attachments.
- Interiors are micro-etched to provide a rough ended surface for increased bond strength.
- Permanently etched using an Electro Chemical Etching process for easy permanent identification.
- 36 upper and lower sizes graduated in even, closely spaced increments for improved fit. Saturn Bands available in 36 sizes and Titan Bands are available in 30 sizes)
Pre-weld Services. Available Loose or Prewelded.
ODP offers standard and custom pre-welding services to meet all your practice needs. All pre-weld orders are welded in the standard position unless requested otherwise.
Standard Weld. The drawings below provide an overview of the various standard positions and illustrate the attachment welded at 0° angulation to the band (the bracket slot will be parallel to the occlusal edge of the band).
Custom Weld. Custom assemblies are any of ODP's tubes and bands that are not pre-welded in the standard position. Using the chart below, choose the appropriate pre-weld position.