Assembly & Packaging
ODP is a full service assembly facility, offering complete and partial product assembly. Specializing in high volume, labor-intensive operations, our capabilities include coordination of raw materials and inventory management, assembly line production, inspection, final packaging, and shipping.
ODP's skilled, professional staff works diligently to provide truly cost-effective solutions to your assembly and packaging requirements. By combining our modern equipment and facilities with the craftsmanship and attention-to-detail of our staff, ODP is able to offer extremely reliable and economical assembly and packaging services with assured on-time delivery.
Partnering with ODP for all your assembly and packaging requirements will provide you with many cost-saving benefits, including:
- The reduction or elimination of in-house assembly and packaging staff
- The reduction or elimination of warehouse expenses
- The reduction of transportation expenses
- Complete inventory control
- Centralized location and manufacturing control
ODP is committed to providing the highest quality products and fastest turnaround times to ensure the continual satisfaction of our valued customers.
To do so, we have established state-of-the-art production environments that allow us to offer a variety of assembly and packaging services that include:
- Tack welding
- Custom welding
- Color coding
- Laser etching/engraving
- Product inspection, sorting, and rework
- Detailed process analysis to reduce non-value activity
and to ensure the highest quality of all components
For nearly two decades, ODP has built a worldwide reputation as a quality, reliable source for assembly and packaging outsourcing.
The foundation of our assembly and packaging services is built upon:
- A skilled, experienced workforce
- Modern assembly and packaging equipment
- Spacious, clean, efficient production areas located in Southern California, and in Tecate, Baja California
- A quality controlled production environment that is compliant with the international quality system standards ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003, the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and the European Medical Device Directives.
CONTACT US today to learn more about how ODP can help you meet all your assembly and packaging needs. We look forward to partnering with you!